The Tea & Toast team is looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking Business Development Coordinator to help us expand our brand in the Ottawa and surrounding area.
If you are fully bilingual in French, can work both independently as well as part of a team, and are excited about working in a dynamic environment, we want to speak with you!
Here are a few responsibilities of our new Business Development Coordinator:
- Work within the community to forge and nurture amazing relationships and partnerships with both the private and public sectors - add as much value as possible!
- Identify new business opportunities where Tea & Toast can be involved
- Communicate Tea & Toast’s mission and values.
- Provide insights to help develop Tea & Toast’s offerings
- Work closely with the Founder to build additional strategies and implementation plans
- Work directly with families who are searching for Francophone homes, and guide them through the Tea & Toast process
This position is a good fit for you if:
- You have experience in sales, networking, etc.
- You have experience in nursing, social work, etc.
- You are a self-starter, have the ability to work independently
and can manage your own time well
- You have great communication skills
- You are open to doing things differently (fast-paced at times, constant updates and improvements)
- Bilingual in French - both verbal and written
- You have a passion for helping seniors and families
- You have great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You are proficient in Google (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Mail) and Office (Word, Excel) and basic computer skills which would allow you to learn and implement various software programs