Tea & Toast is well known in the community for it’s compassionate, quick and resourceful Retirement Living Advisors. In this role, you will use your senior-centered sales skills to assist families in finding their perfect retirement home. As industry leaders, Tea & Toast uses proprietary tools and software to guide clients through their entire journey, alleviating the clients stress and making their move effortless.
Tea & Toast is particularly interested in hearing from you if you are self motivated and enjoy working both independently as well as with a team. Your ability to manage your own time will also be fundamental to your success. Additionally, this role requires substantial attention to detail and unique problem solving skills. We are looking for a bilingual team member.
This Retirement Living Advisor role is a commission position compensated through an employee model. As such, and because of the delicate nature of our work, it is imperative that the successful candidate possess a fine balance of sales skills and emotional intelligence.
- Working with clients on a one on one basis to find the best solutions for their present and future needs.
- Work closely with Social Workers, Marketers and community influencers.
- Identify local community partners and referral sources to assist in the growth of the business.
- Lead generation.
- Network throughout Ottawa.
- Manage time effectively including managing your own schedule, working efficiently and having flexible hours.
- Creating and building community relationships.
- Identifying opportunities with retirement homes who do not currently work with Tea & Toast, both locally and nationally.
- Assist in maintaining great relationships with retirement home marketers.
- Update and maintain CRM and all other Tea & Toast software / platforms.
- Remaining up to date with client status and communicating with marketers and partners.
- Friendly, compassionate, patient and empathetic
- Sales experience
- Commission based environment
- Strong computer knowledge and ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Team player
- Can follow direction and adapt to new circumstances
- Understands the need for networking and business growth
- Motivated and self starter, able to work independently
- Ability to manage own time
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Passion for helping seniors and families
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Resourcefulness, creativity
- Willingness and desire to adhere to all brand specific procedures
- Schooling or experience related to marketing, sales, communications, geriatrics
- Bilingual preferred
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types: